We are leading Project Makers in Vadodara expert in developing engineering projects
· This device is a Bluetooth controlled Robot.
· For this the android mobile user has to install an application on her/his mobile. Then user needs to turn on the Bluetooth in the mobile. The wireless communication techniques used to control the robot is Bluetooth technology.
· User can use various commands like
1. GOING FORWARD
2. GOING REVERSE
3. TURNING SLIGHT RIGHT
4. TURNING SLIGHT LEFT
5. GOING REVERSE RIGHT
6. GOING REVERSE RIGHT
7. 360 IN RIGHT SIDE
8. 360 IN LEFT SIDE
9. STEADY (STOP)
· These commands are sent from the Android mobile to the Bluetooth receiver.
· Android based robot has a Bluetooth receiver unit which receives the commands and gives it to the microcontroller circuit to control the motors. The microcontroller then transmits the signal to the motor driver ICs to operate the motors.
- This Bluetooth module operated by Android application provided to operate 4 – DC GEAR MOTOR
- Power indication provided.
- Android app will be provided to install in android phone
- After pairing device to module you can use ROBOT by using mobile phone.
- BLUE TOOTH OPERATED WIRELESS ROBOT.
- ANDROID APPLICATION SEND IN CD AND ALSO SEND TO REGISTERED MAIL ID.